Friday, December 10, 2010

Well...here goes!

It's Friday night at 10:43 and I decided there would never be a better time to jump on the band wagon that we call blogging! I have no idea what I'm doing or what I am supposed to say, but here goes. The following is a list of things I learned today.
1. A lot of times I am the only one who thinks I'm funny, but as long as someone is laughing I'm ok.
2. I really miss my family right now. I wish I had a time machine to speed up the next 10 days so I could just get home already.
3. Being a junior high teacher is an adventure...you never know what is going to happen. Today I got hit in the face with a soccer ball while I was supervising a before school game. It didn't feel very awesome at all and my face was bright red for an hour.
Well, that's all I've got. Now I'll just sit by my phone waiting for Prince Charming to call...I'm thinking that means I'll probs be on my butt all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment