Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!



So...I don't really know what I want to write about, but since I'm allowed to ramble here goes.
I absolutely love Christmas time; the snow, hot chocolate, and cute boots. But to me it never really feels like Christmas until I go home. Tomorrow morning I will finally get to Montana. It seems like I have been looking forward to going home for FOREVER. Even though it will be a pretty short break, I can't wait to be with my family because I have the greatest family ever! (They won't believe I said this cuz sometimes I'm pretty cranky)
Here's what I'm looking forward to (in order of importance):
FOOD-I am so sick of cooking for myself
Acting like a kid instead of being in charge of kids
Movies
Shopping (maybe I can talk my parents into buying me more cute boots)
Laughing until I cry because my fam is insane
Crying just because I can
Not dealing with stinky kids who whine all the time
Getting family pictures (we haven't taken them in an eternity)
Playing with my nephew

I am hoping this break will be just what I need. I am going bonkers and I think if I had to teach for one more day a child would die. School was canceled today which made me happy...kinda. I had already driven over 45 minutes to get there and they didn't decide to cancel school until 7:45; school starts at 8:00. To protest that I had to go to school and then come straight home, I slept the day away. I was sticking it to the man by not doing any school work. Well, I better go pack. If you know me then you know that packing is not one of my strengths. I tend to make my suitcases weigh 75 pounds without even realizing it and without packing everything I want to.

As my girl Tracey would say PEACE AND BLESSINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment