Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ummm....

Today in class some boys were giving a presentation about the end of WWI.

"The United States helped end the war by giving the allies planes, army, and aids." (They had written this on their power point)
SAY WHAT?!?
"Boys I think you meant to say aid as in money because we did not infect Europe with aids or any other disease."
"Couldn't they have gotten aids in the trenches?"
"Just sit down and be done, thanks."



That was my day in a nut shell. I have been sick and miserable and have been wanting to sleep every minute of the day. I have a slight ear infection so I can't hear anything. Today a kid mumbled and said, "Is he gay?" I had no idea what he said so I just nodded. OOPS!

I am really looking forward to this weekend because I just want my mommy and grandma to take care of me! I have the best mom in the world and the only thing I want is to have her cook me some soup and help me do my laundry.

PS I know I'm whiny when I'm sick, sorry about that!

I hope you all (whoever is out there-cue Twilight Zone music) are having a great week and can look at life and just laugh hysterically because that is all you can do sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...Jolene, I love your blog! Your stories are all so funny! I'm glad you got to be with family for a bit this weekend and I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete